CBC offers an Upward Soccer™ league for boys and girls 4 years old – 8th grade.
The world’s most popular sport continues to grow at the youth level in the United States. As more and more young athletes look to develop their soccer skills, Upward Soccer aims to quickly enable them to build their skills, speed, strength, and stamina so they can compete at the next level.
- For boys and girls 4 years old – 8th grade
- Evaluations help us determine each athlete’s skill level; also, they will be sized for their uniform. Please plan to attend one.
- Saturday, February 2 anytime between 2:00pm – 3:30pm at GVTC Complex.
- Saturday, February 9 anytime between 1:30pm -3:00pm at Ice and Golf Center at Northwoods
- Practices will be on either Tuesday or Thursday beginning the week of March 26 at GVTC Complex.
- Cost is $119; then $139 after February 9 until all spots have been filled.
- Games are Saturdays beginning the week of April 6 at GVTC Complex.
- Coach/Referee Training Clinics are held at CBC.
- Coach Training: Monday. March 4 at 6:30pm
- Referee Training: Wednesday, March 6 at 6:30pm.
- Meet the Coach event will happen on Sunday March 17, 2019 @ 4pm at Community Bible Church.
- This is where you will meet your athletes team coach, receive your uniform, team roster and game schedule, as well as learn important details and information.
- Contact the CBC SportsLife office at email@example.com for more information.
- Community Project – Collect Toilet Paper for Church Under the Bridge
Each Player Receives:
- Reversible game jersey.
- Car Magnet.
- Scripture Learning Cards.
- Award stars.
- End of the season award.
For more information please contact the CBC SportsLife office at 210-253-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Upward® Sports visit www.upward.org
Volunteer to be an Upward Soccer Coach or Referee. Click here to sign up to volunteer. Training is provided.
Weather permitting, Upward Soccer practice will take place. If this situation changes, please check Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for updates.